Wednesday 11 July 2012

Introducing me

Hello my name is arantxa garcia i'm from a city in Mexico called monterrey i have 2sisters and a brother my sisters are called regina and scarkett and my brother is called oscar. I came to canada to learn more english I am gonna be here for a month, i'vealready beenhere for a week and a half. I'm staying at a homestay i have my own room but we all have the same bathroom the family of my homestay is composed bye the mother and the daghter the mother's name is alma and the daughter's name is katia and there is an american girl named sara and a fusian girl named victoria whojust arrived a few days ago. I love dancing i danced ballet for 13 years in my life but then i quit, and now i want to go back. I dont lime school that much but i can be there, i do t have a favorite subject but i do hate math and spanish. My favorit food will be i thini spaguetti and i hate fruits and vegetables of any kind i dont eat that at all, i like chocolate but not that much and i prefer some salad food and a cake. Lr something like that. What i miss the most about my country is the food i really miss mexican food here the food id reslly different they dont have tacos as they do on mexico or just mexican food everything is different i also miss my little sister very much but i talk to her every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment